To advertise on Instagram you need a public Instagram account that's either connected within a single Facebook Page's settings, or connected to your ad account within Facebook Business Manager. The latter will let you use the Instagram account with multiple Facebook Pages.
When the connection is complete, sync your ad account in Hootsuite Ads so that the Instagram account is now recognized in your Hootsuite Ads account.
To connect an Instagram account to a Facebook Page
- In Facebook.com, navigate to your Facebook Page.
- Click Settings in the top-right corner of the Page.
- Select Instagram from the list on the left.
- Click Log in, enter your Instagram account credentials (username and password), and then click Log In again.
To connect an Instagram account via Business Manager
- Go to your Business Manager.
- Click Business Settings in the top-right corner.
- Select Accounts > Instagram Accounts from the menu on the left.
- Click Add.
- Enter your Instagram account credentials (username and password), and then click Next.
- Select the ad accounts that will have access to advertise on the Instagram account, and then click Next.
- Click Done.
If you already have Instagram accounts in your Business Manager, ensure they have at least one ad account assigned to them.