Take advantage of Canvas to attract and emotionally engage with your ads audience on mobile! Canvas is Facebook's full-screen mobile experience that opens from ads in the News Feed to reveal immersive multimedia experiences that engage users in a unique way. Learn more
Canvas creatives can be used in External Website, Brand Awareness and Mobile App Install campaigns. Note that because Canvas is an experience designed for mobile devices, Canvas ads only support placement in the Mobile Feed. At this time Canvas can't be used with carousel ads.
Before creating a campaign using Canvas in Hootsuite Ads, your Canvases need to be created and connected to your ad account on Facebook. Learn more
To create a Canvas ad
- Click New campaign on the main navigation bar and proceed to create your campaign as usual.
- Under What do you want to promote? select External Website, Brand Awareness, or Mobile App Install, and then click Proceed.
- On the Ads Design step (2), select Facebook Canvas instead of Standard link.
- Select the Facebook Canvas you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed as usual to set your goal tracking, audience and budget.
Canvas can also be used to create ad templates that can be used in future campaigns.