You can conveniently view and manage all your scheduled posts in one location with Planner. In a simple calendar view, you can view all your scheduled and past scheduled content, create new posts, and organize, edit, or delete existing ones.
View scheduled content
- Go to Publisher . You'll see that there are three tabs at the top.
- Planner is where you can review and manage your posts in a weekly calendar view.
- Content is where you'll find a list view of your posts, your drafts, and where you can upload messages using the Bulk Composer.
- Promote is where you can put advertising spend behind your Facebook or LinkedIn Page posts to promote your organic content.
Select All Posts on the sidebar to view all your posts. Or, filter your weekly view by content campaign (Enterprise), or network, by selecting one from the sidebar. Your private social networks appear under Networks. If you are a member of several organizations, you can select the correct one from the drop-down in the top right.
Manage scheduled content
Each piece of scheduled content appears as a tile. Tiles appear in different colors to reflect the status of the post:
- Turquoise - scheduled (including AutoSchedule)
- Green - published successfully
- Red - failed to send (Learn more about scheduled post failure.)
- Grey - scheduled draft or - expired approval
- Orange - pending approval (approvals are specific to Enterprise plans)
Select a tile to see a preview of the post and the network it's scheduled to. By clicking on a tile you can edit an unpublished post, approve or reject a pending post, or click more to delete, duplicate, or turn a scheduled post into a draft.
Duplicating an existing post will copy it into the Composer so you can quickly make edits and build off the original to craft a new post. We recommend making edits right away when duplicating posts, so they become unique. Social networks have strict publishing rules and often flag identical content as spam, especially if published within a short time period.
Important: Be aware that UTM parameters on links also get duplicated, unless they are dynamic UTMs, so be sure to update these when duplicating posts.
To rearrange your posts, select a post and simply drag and drop it to a different time (up to 5-minute increments). To reschedule for a time outside the weekly calendar view, you can manually edit the time to reschedule in a different week.
Compose new content
Schedule new messages from within Planner by selecting a time slot in the weekly calendar, and selecting New Post or New Pin.