Manage your scheduled posts
You can conveniently view and manage all your scheduled content in one location with Planner. In a simple calendar view, you can view all your scheduled content, create new posts, and organize, edit, or delete existing ones. You can also view past scheduled content in the Planner from the past year.
View scheduled content
- Go to Publisher . You'll see that there are three tabs at the top.
- Planner is where you can review and manage your posts in a weekly calendar view.
- Content is where you'll find a list view of your posts, drafts, scheduled posts, and where you can upload messages using the Bulk Composer.
- Promote is where you can put advertising spend behind your Facebook or LinkedIn Page posts to promote organic content.
Select All Posts on the sidebar to view all your posts. Or, filter your weekly view by content campaign (Enterprise) or account by selecting one from the sidebar. Your private social accounts appear under Accounts. If you are a member of several organizations, you can select the correct one from the drop-down at the top pf the Planner menu.
Manage scheduled content
Each piece of scheduled content appears as a tile. Tiles appear in different colors to reflect the status of the post:
- Purple - scheduled (including AutoSchedule)
- Green - published successfully
- Red - failed to send (Learn more about scheduled post failure.)
- Grey - scheduled draft or - expired approval
- Yellow - pending approval (approvals are specific to Enterprise plans)
Select a tile to see a preview of the post and the network it's scheduled to. By clicking on a tile you can Edit an unpublished post, approve or reject a pending post, or click More options to delete, duplicate, or turn a scheduled post into a draft.
Duplicating an existing post will copy it into the Composer so you can quickly make edits and build off the original to craft a new post. We recommend making edits right away when duplicating posts, so they become unique. Social networks have strict publishing rules and often flag identical content as spam, especially if published within a short time period.
Important: Be aware that UTM parameters on links also get duplicated, unless they are dynamic UTMs, so be sure to update these when duplicating posts.
To rearrange your posts, select a post and simply drag and drop it to a different time (up to 5-minute increments). To reschedule for a time outside the weekly calendar view, you can manually edit the time to reschedule in a different week.
Compose new content
Schedule new messages from within Planner by selecting a time slot in the weekly calendar, and selecting New Post, Pin, or Instagram Story.