Integrate Hootsuite Amplify with Workplace by Facebook to enable employees to share content from where they're already collaborating.
This article is for organization admins. Before getting started with your Amplify and Workplace integration, we recommend reading this introductory guide (including video) to being an Amplify Admin and creating shareable content.
- A Workplace Admin account.
- A Hootsuite Amplify account. Amplify must be enabled by your customer success manager. To speak to someone at Hootsuite about getting Amplify, click here to request a demo.
To install the integration
- In Hootsuite, click the three dots in the top-right corner of your Amplify stream, and then click Integrations.
- Click Connect beside Workplace. Workplace will open in a new tab.
- Review the permissions that will be granted to the Amplify integration in Workplace, and then click Install. You will be redirected to amplify.hootsuite.com
- Enter your Amplify admin login credentials, and then click Submit. You will be redirected back to Workplace and the integration will be installed.
To post Amplify content to Workplace groups
- Create a post to share to Amplify, as described in this article.
- Click Edit in the bottom-left corner of the post.
- Turn on Send to Workplace.
- Click Groups, and then select the Workplace groups to send the post to.
- Click Post to share the post with the selected groups on Workplace.