Within your Hootsuite organization — the overarching structure of your account — you can set up one or multiple teams, which will include your team members and the social networks they share access to.
Hootsuite Team plans come with one seat by default, but you can add additional users to your plan to help you manage your social networks.
Start by adding additional users to your plan. Then follow the steps below to set up your team(s) and start collaborating!
To set up your team
- Select your profile image from the top of the launch menu.
- Click Share a Social Network.
- Select a social network to share from the drop-down menu, or click Add a new social network, select a social network from the list, click Connect, and then authorize the account.
- Enter the email address(es) of your team member(s), separated by commas. Invitees who do not have their own Hootsuite accounts will be prompted to create Free accounts.
- Grant your team member(s) Editor or Advanced social network permissions.
- Click Share.
Your organization and team will be automatically created. To access and manage your organization at any time, select your profile image from the top of the launch menu, and then click Manage beside the organization name.
For more details on creating and managing teams, see our organization help articles.