Troubleshoot issues with your social networks by revoking Hootsuite’s native access to them, and then reconnecting them to the dashboard.
So long as the social network is not removed from the dashboard, revoking any social network with the following steps will not affect or remove any of its scheduled content, nor will it delete or impact your Hootsuite account. Only the connection between Hootsuite and the social networks is impacted.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Twitter account
- Sign in to Twitter using: https://twitter.com/settings/applications.
- Click Revoke access beside Hootsuite.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Facebook account
- Sign in to Facebook using: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools.
- Check the box next to Hootsuite.
- Click Remove.
Revoking access to a Facebook Page will also revoke access to and disconnect any Instagram Business profiles linked to the Page.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your YouTube or GoogleMyBusiness account
- Sign in to Google using:
- Click Hootsuite, or Hootsuite-GoogleMyBusiness App, and then click Remove Access on the right.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your LinkedIn account
- Sign in to LinkedIn using: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/third-party-applications.
- Click Remove beside Hootsuite.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Instagram account
- Sign in to Instagram using: https://instagram.com/accounts/manage_access/.
- Click Remove below Hootsuite, and then click Remove again to confirm.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Wordpress.com account
- Sign in to your Wordpress.com account.
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Select Security from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Connected Applications tab.
- Click Disconnect beside Hootsuite.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Pinterest account
- Sign in to Pinterest using: https://www.pinterest.ca/settings
- Scroll down to Apps at the bottom of the page.
- Click Revoke Access beside Hootsuite.
- Click Revoke Access again to confirm.