Troubleshoot issues with your social networks by revoking Hootsuite’s native access to them, and then reconnecting them to the dashboard.
So long as the social network is not removed from the dashboard, revoking a social network will not affect or remove any of its scheduled content.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Twitter account
- Sign in to Twitter using: https://twitter.com/settings/applications.
- Click Revoke access beside Hootsuite.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Facebook account
- Sign in to Facebook using: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications, hover your mouse over "Hootsuite", and then click Remove (X icon).
- Optional: Click to select Delete all your Hootsuite activity on Facebook. This may take a few minutes.
- Click Remove.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Google+/YouTube account
- Sign in to Google using:
- Click Hootsuite, and then click Remove on the right.
Revoking a Google+ Page will also revoke access to and disconnect any YouTube channels connected to the same Google account, and vice versa.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your LinkedIn account
- Sign in to LinkedIn using: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/third-party-applications.
- Click Remove beside Hootsuite.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Instagram account
- Sign in to Instagram using: https://instagram.com/accounts/manage_access/.
- Click Revoke Access beside Hootsuite, and then click Yes.
To revoke Hootsuite access to your Wordpress.com account
- Sign in to your Wordpress.com account.
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Select Security from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Connected Applications tab.
- Click Disconnect beside Hootsuite.