Share stream content - Android
Share content from your streams to your own social accounts, or to other apps that support sharing, including your email.
In this article:
Share content with other social networks
- Select Streams , and then select the post you wish to share.
- Select More , and then select Share. Any links will be shortened and inserted into the compose message box.
- Select the Plus icon , and then select a social account.
- Enter a message, and then select Next.
- Select Send Now, Auto Schedule, or Custom Schedule to schedule the post for later.
Share stream content to other apps and email
- Select Streams , and then select the post you want to share. In some streams, you’ll need to select the post in the stream again to view the engagement buttons below each post.
- Select More , and then select Share via other apps.
- Select the app to send the post content to. Some apps allow you to send posts directly to another user of that app. (Alternatively, select Copy to copy the URL to your clipboard so you can paste it anywhere.)
Copy a YouTube video to your clipboard
- Select Streams , and find a YouTube video (in a YouTube stream) you want to share the link for.
- Bellow the video, select More , and then select Copy link. The URL is copied to your clipboard and will be the next thing that you paste.