Mention Facebook Pages, Twitter users or Instagram users in your posts by tagging them in the compose message box. The user or Page mentioned will receive a notification of the mention, and the published mention will link to the user or Page in the native social network.
Mentions in posts sent to more than one social network will only publish as hyperlinked mentions in the applicable social network. In the other social networks the mentions will be converted to plain text.
Facebook Page mentions can only be published by other Facebook Pages.
To mention a Twitter user, Instagram user or Facebook Page
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Select Social Network .
- Tap to select the social profile(s) that will send the post, and then tap Done.
- Compose your message. Enter @username to search for the username or Page. A list of results will populate below the compose message box.
- If publishing to multiple social networks, select the social network to publish the @mention to.
- Select the username or Page from the list. The @mention will populate in the compose message box.
If publishing to multiple social networks, tap the mention to view how it will appear on other social networks.
- Complete your message, and then tap Send .