Mention Twitter users in your posts by tagging them in the compose message box. The user mentioned will receive a notification of the mention, and the published mention will link to the user in the native social network.
Mentions in posts sent to more than one social network will only publish as hyperlinked mentions in the applicable social network. In the other social networks the mentions will be converted to plain text.
To mention a Twitter user
- Tap Compose in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap Select Social Networks .
- Tap to select the social profile(s) that will send the post, and then tap the arrowhead to close.
- Compose your message. Enter @username to search for the username. A list of results will populate below the compose message box.
- Select the username from the list. The @mention will populate in the compose message box.
- Complete your message, and then tap Send Now.