Export your scheduled posts
You can export scheduled or past scheduled posts to one of four comma-separated values (CSV) formats. Exporting past scheduled posts exports the last three months of activity. You can import Google CSV files into a Google calendar.
Exporting posts does not affect (edit or delete) scheduled content.
Note: Free plan members can only export scheduled (not past scheduled) posts.
Export scheduled or past scheduled posts
- Go to Publisher , and then select the Content tab.
- Select Scheduled or Past Scheduled.
- Optionally, filter by social account.
- Select List, and then point to a post and select the check box, or select all using the check box at the top of the list.
- Select Export to, and then select a CSV file and date format.
- Exported posts for Instagram profiles do not contain images.
- When importing CSV files to a Google Calendar, each CSV file must have a unique file name and duplicate rows of data won't import.