Posts can be exported from the list view of the Scheduled or Past Scheduled sections of the Publisher. Free Hootsuite accounts have access to the Scheduled list view only. Export into one of four comma separated values (.csv) file formats. Google .csv files can be imported into a Google calendar.
Exporting scheduled or past scheduled posts will not impact (edit or delete) scheduled content.
To export scheduled or past scheduled posts
- Select Publisher from the launch menu.
- Click the Content tab along the top of the calendar.
- Under Publisher, click Scheduled or Past Scheduled.
- Select a social profile(s) from the drop-down list.
- In the list view, check the box on the left side of the post(s), or select all by checking the box at the top of the list.
List view is available in Past Scheduled for Professional, Team, Business, and Enterprise plans.
- Click Export to, and then select a .csv file and date format. Select a Google CSV if importing to a Google calendar.
Exporting all Past Scheduled posts will export the last three months of activity.
- Exported scheduled posts compile differently than a .csv file created to be uploaded.
- Exported files for Instagram profiles will not contain the images from each post.
- When importing to a Google Calendar, each csv file must have a unique file name.
- When importing to a Google Calendar, duplicate rows of data will not import.