Posts can be exported into one of four comma separated values (.csv) file formats. Google .csv files can be imported into a Google calendar.
Exporting scheduled or past scheduled posts will not impact (edit or delete) scheduled content.
To export scheduled or past scheduled posts
- Select Publisher from the launch menu.
- Click the Content tab along the top of the calendar.
- Under Publisher, click Scheduled or Past Scheduled.
- Select a social profile(s) from the drop-down list.
- Click List in the top-right corner of the dashboard to view all posts in a list.
- Check the box on the left side of the post(s) to export, or select all by checking the box at the top of the list.
- Click Export to, and then select a .csv file and date format. Select a Google CSV if importing to a Google calendar.
Exporting all Past Scheduled posts will export the last three months of activity.
- Exported scheduled posts compile differently than a .csv file created to be uploaded.
- Exported files for Instagram profiles will not contain the images from each post.
- When importing to a Google Calendar, each csv file must have a unique file name.
- When importing to a Google Calendar, duplicate rows of data will not import.