Removing a social network profile deletes it entirely from the Hootsuite dashboard. Past and currently scheduled content for that profile will also be removed, as well as analytics data. For example, if you have a post scheduled to your Twitter and Instagram profiles but remove your Instagram profile, the scheduled post will only publish to your Twitter profile.
Important: Deleting a Facebook Page from Hootsuite also deletes any associated ad accounts.
To learn how to save content before removing the social network, see Export scheduled or past scheduled posts.
To remove a social network
- Select your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage social networks.
- Under Private Social Networks, select the gear icon on the social network, and then select Remove from Hootsuite.
- Select OK.
To remove a social network from an organization
Super admins, admins, and those with custom organization permissions to Remove Social Networks can remove social networks from organizations.
- Select your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then Select Manage under the organization name.
- Select Manage beside the organization name.
- Under Social Networks I Have Access To, hover your mouse over the social network, select the gear icon , and then select Remove from organization.
- Select OK.
Important: To fully disconnect Hootsuite from the social network, revoke Hootsuite access from the social account.