Removing a social network will also remove any scheduled content for that profile. For example, if you have a message scheduled to your Twitter and Instagram profiles but remove your Instagram profile, the scheduled message will only post to your Twitter profile.
Deleting a Facebook Page from Hootsuite also deletes any associated ad accounts.
Export your scheduled or past scheduled content to save it prior to removing the social network.
To remove a social network
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage social networks.
- Under Private Social Networks, click the gear icon on the social network, and then select Remove from Hootsuite.
- Click OK.
To remove a social network from an organization
Super admins, admins, and those with custom organization permissions to Remove Social Networks can remove social networks from organizations.
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage under the organization name.
- Click Manage beside the organization name.
- Under Social Networks I Have Access To, hover your mouse over the social network, click the gear icon , and then select Remove from organization.
- Click OK.
To fully disconnect Hootsuite from the social network, revoke Hootsuite access from the social account natively.