Removing a social network will delete it entirely from the Hootsuite dashboard. Past and currently scheduled content for that profile will also be removed, as well as analytics data. For example, if you have a post scheduled to your Twitter and Instagram profiles but remove your Instagram profile, the scheduled post will only publish to your Twitter profile.
Important: Deleting a Facebook Page from Hootsuite also deletes any associated ad accounts.
Export your scheduled or past scheduled content to save it prior to removing the social network.
To remove a social network
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage social networks.
- Under Private Social Networks, click the gear icon on the social network, and then select Remove from Hootsuite.
- Click OK.
To remove a social network from an organization
Super admins, admins, and those with custom organization permissions to Remove Social Networks can remove social networks from organizations.
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage under the organization name.
- Click Manage beside the organization name.
- Under Social Networks I Have Access To, hover your mouse over the social network, click the gear icon , and then select Remove from organization.
- Click OK.
Important: To fully disconnect Hootsuite from the social network, revoke Hootsuite access from the social account natively.