Removing a social network will also remove any scheduled content for that profile. For example, if you have a message scheduled to your Twitter and Facebook profiles but remove your Facebook profile, the scheduled message will only post to your Twitter profile. Export your scheduled or past scheduled content to save it prior to removing the social network.
To remove a social network
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage social networks.
- Under Private Social Networks, click the gear icon on the social network, and then select Remove from Hootsuite.
- Click OK.
To remove a social network from an organization
Organization super admins or admins, team admins, and those with advanced social network permissions can remove social networks from organizations.
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage under the organization name.
- Click Manage beside the organization name.
- Under Social Networks I Have Access To, hover your mouse over the social network, click the gear icon , and then select Remove from organization.
- Click OK.
To fully disconnect Hootsuite from the social network, revoke Hootsuite access from the social account natively.