Instagram is now a Hootsuite core social network!
Instagram now works with Hootsuite like the rest of your native social networks. Compose and schedule posts to Instagram, monitor Instagram streams, and engage with your Instagram audience right from your Hootsuite dashboard.
In addition to what you can do with the Instagram App Directory App:
- Schedule and publish content to Instagram.
- View Followers, Following, Scheduled Content and Location search streams.
- View Instagram user profile information like number of photos, followers and following.
- Collaborate on multiple Instagram accounts across teams.
- Assign Instagram posts to team members.
- Submit content for approval.
- Share access with select team members with custom permissions.
Switch over from the Instagram App Directory App
On October 13, the existing Instagram app in our app directory will be deprecated. The app and its existing app streams will be deleted from all Hootsuite dashboards.
Switch to the native integration before then by adding your Instagram profile to your dashboard and creating new Instagram streams.
- Click Upgrade Instagram now in the deprecation notice in your Instagram app stream.
- Select Instagram from the list on the left.
- Click Connect with Instagram.
- Enter your Instagram credentials and then click Log in.
Don’t see the deprecation notice? Learn how to add Instagram.
Learn how to add a new stream.
You can choose to delete your old streams yourself once you have switched to the native Instagram integration.
If you have a Hootsuite Free account with three social profiles already added, you can either upgrade to a Hootsuite Pro Trial to add up to 10 social profiles, or remove an existing social profile so you can add Instagram.
Learn how to share posts to Instagram from the: