Insights email notifications (Legacy)
Each Insights user can adjust the email notification settings in their own accounts. Emails are sent to the account email, or to the alternate email if one has been added in Settings. You can opt to receive the following email alerts:
- Daily Digest - an email summary of your daily metrics and most important signals.
- Real-time Signals - an email notification sent each time a new signal is discovered.
- Mentions Email Alerts - an email notification sent each time a new mention is collected by Insights for a specific stream. For high-volume streams, an email will be sent every 15 minutes, containing 5 of the most recent mentions.
Important: Mentions Email Alerts for high-volume streams could flood your inbox. To view all the mentions for these streams, you must read through the stream in the dashboard.
Update your email alerts
- Hover your mouse over the side navigation menu, and then click Settings at the bottom of the menu.
- Select Emails & Notifications from the list on the left.
- Select the email alerts you want to receive/stop receiving.
- Under Mentions Emails Alerts, enter the name of one of your streams to receive an email alert every time a mention is collected in the stream. Click the X on a stream name to stop receiving emails for it.