Include a Typekit font in your campaign by including it in the campaign page CSS. It is advised that this be implemented by a developer.
To add a Typekit font in the Builder
- Sign in to your Typekit account, and then click Kits in the top-right corner.
- Beside your kit name, copy the Kit ID (7 character alphanumerical code).
- Click Kit editor in the far-right of the page.
- Click Kit Settings in the top-right corner.
- Enter your campaign domain in the Domains field, and then click Save Settings.
- In the Campaign Builder, edit your campaign, and click the Design tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced Settings.
- In the Typekit ID field, paste the ID from step 2.
- Apply the font to your campaign in the Custom CSS editor at the bottom of the Design tab.
- Click Save Settings in the top-right corner of the page.
Enter *.hscampaigns.com in Domains in Kit Settings to include the font on multiple domains.