Before further troubleshooting, start with the following:
Refresh your Hootsuite dashboard (web browser)
Refresh the Hootsuite dashboard in your web browser. This can be a beneficial first step when you experience a small technical hiccup like a loading issue.
Select the refresh button in your web browser.
Alternatively, you can use these keyboard shortcuts:
- Mac: Press SHIFT + COMMAND + R
- PC: Press CTRL + F5
Clear your browser cache
The Hootsuite cache stores bits of website content to help optimize repeat image and page loading. When old content is stored in a cache and new content is available, the cache will try and serve the old content, which can cause a variety of loading issues. Clearing your Hootsuite cache deletes those temporary loading files.
- Go to My profile , and then select Account settings, preferences, and billing.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Clear cached messages.
Clear browser data
Clearing browser data includes the following:
- Clearing your browser cache
- Clearing your browser cookies
- Deleting your browser history
Use the following links to access instructions for your browser.