Most troubleshooting begins with one of the following processes:
Refresh your Hootsuite dashboard (web browser)
Refreshing your Hootsuite dashboard is done using your web browser. This can be beneficial when experiencing a small technical hiccup like a loading issue.
Click the refresh button in your web browser.
Alternatively, you can use these keyboard shortcuts:
- Mac: Press SHIFT + COMMAND + R
- PC: Press CTRL + F5
Clear cached messages
The Hootsuite cache stores bits of website content to help optimize repeat image and page loading. When old content is stored in a cache and new content is available, the cache will try and serve the old content, which can cause a variety of loading issues. Clearing your Hootsuite cache deletes those temporary loading files.
- Select Settings from the left-aligned launch menu.
- Select Preferences from the left-aligned navigation menu.
- Click the Clear cached messages button.
Clear browser data
Clearing browser data includes the following:
- clearing your browser cache
- clearing your browser cookies
- deleting your browser history
The links provided will redirect you to instructions for your browser.