You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment.
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third-party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site).
- The accuracy, truth and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links).
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights).
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal.
* As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.