Can I delete a Twitter list using my Android?
Twitter lists can be viewed but not deleted from Hootsuite for Android.
Can I save a message as a draft with Hootsuite for Android?
At this time you cannot save a message as a draft with Hootsuite for Android.
Can I use Hootsuite with the Google app?
Hootsuite’s Now card is available for Android users that have installed both the Google app and the Hootsuite app.
The Now card is populated with data from your social networks. It highlights the social posts with the most overall clicks.
I'm having trouble sending messages, what should I do?
If a tweet fails to send and subsequently keeps trying to send through the app, this can result in missing messages, or messages that get stuck in the outbox and cannot be sent. We recommend resetting your data.
If problems persist, visit Hootsuite's Help Desk and submit a ticket request.
- Your Hootsuite account email address.
- Your device and version.
- Which social network profile you attempted to use.
- The date and time you tried to send the message (and your local time zone).
- The error message received (if any), and whether there was any delay in receiving the message. Some people report that it fails silently, then returns an error after an hour or so.
Why can't I share to Instagram?
If your Instagram app opens and then immediately closes when you try to share a post from Hootsuite, it could be because location permissions are not enabled in your Instagram app settings. Ensure storage for the app is also turned on.
Who do I speak to about my Hootsuite mobile app purchases?
Purchases for Hootsuite Mobile made through third-party app stores, such as Google Play, are subject to their policies. We recommend taking a few moments to become familiar with service terms and purchase policies before agreeing to them.
Concerns regarding a payment or charge for Hootsuite Mobile can be resolved by contacting the appropriate store.
To resolve an invoice discrepancy with Google Play Store
- Visit: https://play.google.com/store/account.
- Hover your mouse over the app line item, and then select My subscriptions.