With streams you can monitor the activity in your networks and engage in conversations on social.
Engage by liking, replying to tweets, retweeting, resharing, or commenting on posts in your Streams .
You can also moderate comments on your posts in Facebook Page, Instagram business, and YouTube streams. YouTube comments can be removed from your own videos by either deleting them, hiding all comments from a specific user, or reporting them as spam to YouTube.
While scrolling through your streams, tap an image to view it in full-screen, and to save it to your device.
Pull down on a stream to refresh its content.
See this article for a list of supported stream types on Android, and how to add them.
Like tweets, Facebook posts and comments, and Linkedin posts and comments.
Tap or to like a post. Tap the Like icon again to unlike a post.
Reply to tweets
Replies are public tweets to one or more users. The other @usernames in the conversation will display above your tweet on Twitter, so they are not included in your character count.
- In a Twitter stream, tap Reply below the tweet.
- If the tweet mentions any other user(s), tap Replying to… to select which users will be mentioned in your reply.
- Enter your message, and then tap Send.
Reshare someone else’s tweet to your own followers.
- In a Twitter stream, tap Retweet below the tweet.
- Tap Retweet to send the message as is, tap Quote Tweet to embed the original Tweet as an image within your Tweet, or tap Edit and Retweet to modify the Tweet or select more profiles to publish the Retweet. Edit the Tweet, and then tap Next to send or schedule.
Reshare content from your streams to your other social networks. Resharing populates the compose message box with the content of the post for you to modify before sending to other networks.
In a Facebook stream, tap more below the post and then tap Share.
In an Instagram stream, tap the post, and then tap Reshare in the top-right corner.
Comment, reply to, or remove comments
Comment on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube posts.
To comment on a post
- In streams, on any post that has a Comment icon , tap the icon.
- Tap Write a comment, enter a comment, and then tap Send .
To reply to a comment
- Tap a post to see its comments.
- Tap a comment, and then select Reply.
- Enter your reply, and then tap Send .
To delete comments
- In a Facebook Page or Instagram business profile My Posts stream, tap a post to view its comments, tap a comment and then tap Delete.