The notifications available on the Hootsuite mobile app for Android are:
- Instagram publishing notifications - To alert you when sent or scheduled posts are ready to be published through the Instagram app. Find more details on the process here
- Social network approval notifications - For Enterprise customers, turn approval notifications on to receive notifications when a message is waiting for approval.
- Stream subscriptions - To notify you of how many new messages are in the stream since you last opened the app.
The engagement notifications previously available for Twitter profiles are no longer supported. We are working to update the app by March 2018 to match the Twitter notifications in the Enterprise web dashboard (mentions and direct messages). These notifications will be available on mobile to all paid plans.
To receive notifications they must be enabled in your device settings as well as within the Hootsuite app.
To enable notifications for stream content
- Tap Tabs & Streams .
- Tap Manage Tabs & Streams.
- Tap the bell inline with the stream. Grey means enabled.
To enable notifications for Instagram publishing and approvals
- Tap the main menu in the top-left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notification settings.
- Tap the toggles inline with the notifications you want to enable. Green means enabled.
To view notifications
Tap the main menu in the top-left corner, and then tap Notifications.