Why can't I upload photos?
Hootsuite supports .jpg, .jpeg and .png file extensions at a 4MB (megabyte) maximum per file. Adding a different file type or larger file size may cause errors.
Compressing an image will allow you to upload larger file sizes.
Why does my screen turn black when I open the app?
A blank or black screen is a loading issue. The quickest solution is to uninstall the app and complete a fresh install.
Recurring loading issues need a closer examination, and could require the help of the Hootsuite Support Team. Be sure to include the following information if you open a help ticket:
- Your Hootsuite email address;
- Your device model and operating system version;
- Whether your account was created using the Hootsuite website or the mobile app;
- And any actions performed before the app went blank.
Who do I speak to about my Hootsuite mobile app purchases?
Purchases for Hootsuite Mobile made through third-party app stores, such as Apple iTunes, are subject to their policies. We recommend taking a few moments to become familiar with service terms and purchase policies before agreeing to them.
Concerns regarding a payment or charge for Hootsuite Mobile can be resolved by contacting the appropriate store.
To resolve an invoice discrepancy with Apple iTunes Store
- Visit: https://reportaproblem.apple.com.
Note: If you cannot open the link you may need to clear your browser history and try again, or open the link in a different browser.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, and then click Sign In.
- Click Report a problem beside the app, enter your concerns, and then click Submit.