Enable the Hootsuite app to access other areas of your device like your Photos and Camera through the device Settings.
To enable access for the Hootsuite app
- Tap you iOS device Settings app.
- Scroll to locate and then tap the Hootsuite app. You will see a list of features that you can allow Hootsuite to access.
- Tap Location and then select While Using the App to be able to geotag (append your location to) posts you send from Hootsuite.
- Tap Photos and then select Read and Write to be able to access your photo gallery while composing posts in Hootsuite, and to be able to save images from Hootsuite streams to your device photos.
- Tap Camera to be able to take pictures to use in new posts you’re composing in Hootsuite.
- Tap Notifications to Allow Notifications from Hootsuite, like for messages needing approval, for Instagram publishing notifications, or Twitter activity.
See the Android version for enabling location access and notifications for Hootsuite in your device settings.