Enable the Hootsuite Share Extension to easily share content from other apps with Hootsuite. Share websites, articles, photos, and videos from other apps or from your mobile browser to the Hootsuite compose box, so you can share them with your social networks.
To enable the Share Extension
- Open a browser window, and then tap Share .
- Tap More .
- Find Hootsuite, and tap the toggle next to it. Green means enabled.
- Tap Done.
To share content to Hootsuite from another app
- Tap Share on any app that supports sharing.
- Tap Hootsuite. The webpage link, title and a preview image will populate in the Hootsuite compose box.
- Optional: Tap Shrink Link to shorten the link.
- Tap Social Networks.
- Select the social networks you want to post to, and then send or schedule as usual.
See the Android version of sharing content from other apps with Hootsuite.