A crash report allows Hootsuite’s team of software engineers to examine the cause of the issue.
To share a crash report with Hootsuite
- Make a note of what you were doing when the Hootsuite app crashed.
- Sync your device with iTunes (plug your device into your computer); the crash logs will download to your computer.
- Find crash logs in the following locations:
- On a Mac: YOUR HOME FOLDER /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/ DEVICE NAME
- On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\ USERNAME \Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\ DEVICE NAME
- On Windows Vista or Windows 7: C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\ DEVICE NAME