Tap on any user's Twitter avatar (profile picture), including your own, in your Twitter streams to view their profile information. This includes their following and followers, lists, subscriptions, timeline, and posts they've liked. You can also follow other Twitter users from their profile.
To view a user's Twitter profile (or your own)
- Tap Streams .
- Tap the user's Twitter avatar (profile picture).
- Tap Following or Followers to view a list of user's who follow them or who they follow.
- Tap Follow/Unfollow to follow the user. If you have multiple profiles for a social network, tap Follow or Following beside each to start or stop following the user with that profile.
- Tap Mute to hide the user's tweets from your streams for a specific length of time.
- Tap Lists to view a user's lists, memberships, and subscriptions.