Provide additional information in your account settings, such as a PO number, tax numbers or your company address, that you want automatically included at the top of your invoices.
You can also enter a secondary account email address that will receive the account invoices, while the main email address will be CC'ed on all emails. This can be useful when parties other than yourself (accountants, for example) are responsible for maintaining account information.
Billing addresses in countries where VAT is applicable will incur standard VAT charges on their Hootsuite invoices. Enter your VAT number to have VAT excluded from future invoices.
To update invoice preferences
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Account & Settings.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Under Invoice Preferences;
- Enter in the Additional Invoice Information field the information you want included at the top of each invoice, to a maximum of 300 characters.
- Enter in the Invoice Email Address field a secondary email address to send the account invoice to.
- If applicable: Enter your VAT number in the VAT Information field, and then click Validate.
- Click Save Invoice Preferences.