Add information to your Hootsuite invoice
Provide additional information in your account settings, such as a PO number, tax numbers or your company address, that you want automatically included at the top of your invoices.
You can also enter a secondary account email address that will receive the account invoices, while the main email address will be CC'ed on all emails. This can be useful when parties other than yourself (accountants, for example) are responsible for maintaining account information.
Billing addresses in countries where VAT is applicable will incur standard VAT charges on their Hootsuite invoices. Enter your VAT number to have VAT excluded from future invoices.
Update invoice preferences
- Sign in to Hootsuite.
- Go to My profile , and then select Account settings, preferences, and billing.
- Enter the following information in the Invoice Preferences area:
- Additional Invoice Information - Enter any information you would like to include at the top of each invoice, to a maximum of 300 characters.
- Invoice Email Address - Enter a secondary email address to receive account invoices.
- If applicable, enter your VAT number in the VAT Information field, and then click Validate.
- Select Save Invoice Preferences. Changes are reflected on all (future and past) invoices. Print the invoice to PDF to download a copy of the invoice.
Important: If you don't see Invoice Preferences in your account, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
Note: Hootsuite Business and Enterprise customers - please contact your customer success manager to modify your invoices.