Submit downgrade requests for both trials and paid plans at any time. All downgrades take effect at the end of the trial or current paid service period, so you can continue benefiting from the features of your current plan until the end of the period. To avoid unwanted charges, downgrade to the free plan before your billing date by cancelling your Hootsuite paid subscription.
Check the end of the paid period listed on your last invoice to confirm your next billing date.
To cancel your subscription and downgrade to free
Downgrading to free removes any premium features from your dashboard that are not supported on the free plan. This includes team members, additional social profiles, and their scheduled content.
- Sign in to your Hootsuite dashboard https://hootsuite.com/login
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Billing & Plan Changes.
- Click Cancel my subscription.
- Click Cancel subscription again to confirm.
- Review the features you will no longer have access to, and then click Confirm downgrade.
Your plan downgrade to free will take effect at the end of your current trial or paid period.