Trials: Trial account downgrades are immediate.
Paid plans: Downgrade requests for both monthly and annual paid plans can be submitted at any time, and will take effect at the end of the current paid service period, so that you continue to benefit from the features of your subscription until the end of your commitment.
To confirm your next billing date, check the end of the paid period listed on your last invoice. Downgrade before then to avoid unwanted charges.
To downgrade your Hootsuite account
Downgrading will remove any features from your dashboard not supported on the plan type you are moving to. This can include team members, additional social profiles, and their scheduled content.
- Sign in to your Hootsuite dashboard https://hootsuite.com/login
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Billing & Plan Changes.
- Click Change plan type, under Change your Plan Type.
- Click Downgrade under the plan type you want to downgrade to.
- Review the changes to your plan, and then click Downgrade my Account.
- Review the features you will no longer have access to, and then click Confirm downgrade.
Your account downgrade will take effect at the end of your current paid period.