The following apps are noted as having known issues that may not be resolved in the near future. If you encounter an issue not listed, please reach out to our support team.
- When sending Facebook posts to Flipboard, the app will only send URLs contained within the posts. If there is no URL, the app will display the following message: "Sorry! This content cannot be added to Flipboard."
- The plugin cannot be authenticated from Internet Explorer. Use a different browser.
- If left for long periods of time, the app may redirect to http://kontestapp.com. Refresh your browser to load the app properly.
- Users must link their Twitter profile and import their contacts to their Nimble profile to be able to add Twitter contacts from the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Users on Internet Explorer 11 cannot get past the login screen. Use a different browser to access the app.
RSS Auto Publisher
- If the app is only posting the link to an article and not including the post title, pausing and restarting the feed has been found to resolve the issue.
Talkwalker Free News Alerts
- The app is not currently optimized for the Safari browser. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox for the best experience.
- In-stream thumbnails for image search results from certain sources (Tumblr) are not the same as the original image.
- Due to an API restriction, a maximum of 50 notes (likes, reblogs) per Tumblr post is viewable in the dashboard. To view all notes, click the timestamp link under the post's title and view the post in your browser.
- The Smart News Feed can return inconsistent or no data due to API at Viadeo.
- If a user changes their language preference on the Viadeo website, the Smart News posts may disappear from the app.
- When connecting to the Zendesk app, enter only the company name in the subdomain field. Entering the whole subdomain will cause an invalid error. For example, enter Hootsuite, instead of Hootsuite.zendesk.com.