Share Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube content by email to your contacts who may not be active in social media.
Sending content to email will populate a new email with the content, a link to the native content, and an ow.ly URL for the recipient to easily reshare the content through their own Hootsuite account via Easy Share, a Social Sharing page powered by Hootlet.
Easy Share is compatible with all web browsers, and available for Hootsuite web and Hootsuite for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Intended recipients not receiving emails may need to adjust their spam filter settings.
To send content to email
- Select Streams from the launch menu.
- Click the tab hosting the content.
- Click more below the post or comment, and then select Send to Email.
- Select an email account, and then log in. The content will populate in a new email.
- Finish composing the email, enter the recipient(s), edit the Subject line (optional), and then click Send.