Email notifications are enabled by default in each account. Users can opt not to receive the following email alerts:
- Weekly account activity email (available to Pro accounts and up after 30 days)
- When a scheduled message fails to send
- When a message is created that requires approval (Business and Enterprise organizations)
- When a message is rejected in pre-review (Business and Enterprise organizations)
To enable or disable notifications
- Click your profile picture (owly by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Account & Settings.
- Select Notifications from the Settings list.
- Check or uncheck the box beside each notification to turn it on or off. A checked box means the notification is on.