Email notifications are enabled by default in each account. You can opt to disable or enable the following email alerts:
- Weekly account activity email (available to Pro accounts and up after 30 days)
- When a scheduled message fails to send
- When a message requires your approval (Business and Enterprise)
- When a message is rejected in pre-review (Business and Enterprise)
- When a message is assigned to you (Pro, Team, Business, and Enterprise)
- When a message is assigned to one of your teams (Pro, Team, Business, and Enterprise)
- When you assign a message to yourself using the 'Assign to me' option. This notification is disabled by default for all users. (Pro, Team, Business, and Enterprise)
To enable or disable notifications
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Account & Settings.
- Select Notifications from the Settings list.
- Check or uncheck the box beside each notification to turn it on or off. A checked box means the notification is on.
Dashboard notifications for approvals and social network activity are also available for Business and Enterprise customers in the notification center.
See this article to troubleshoot if you are not receiving notification emails.