Manage email notifications
You can disable or enable the following email alerts in Hootsuite:
- Weekly account activity email (available to Professional, Team, Business, and Enterprise plan members)
- A scheduled message that fails to send
- Notification that a message is assigned to you or your team
- Notification when you assign a message to yourself using the 'Assign to me' option (this notification is disabled by default)
- Notification that a message requires your approval (Business and Enterprise plan members)
- Notification that a message has been rejected in pre-review (Business and Enterprise plan members)
Enable or disable email notifications
- Select My profile , and then select Account settings, preferences, and billing.
- Select Notifications, make your changes, and then close the Account & settings window.