Organize and group your reports with labels. Instead of scrolling through All Reports, search through your labels to look at specific reports. Reports can be organized under more than one label. Grouping reports under a label does not remove them from the All Reports list, and deleting a label will not delete the reports under it.
To add a label
- Select Analytics from the launch menu.
- Next to Labels, click Add Label.
- Enter the label name, and then press ENTER.
To add a report to a label
- Under Reports, click All Reports.
- Drag-and-drop the report over the label.
To edit a label
- Hover your mouse over the label, and then click edit.
- Enter the new label name, and then press ENTER.
To delete a label
Hover your mouse over the label, and then click the X.