Geo-fencing profiles use geolocation to give Enterprise users the ability to delegate Facebook Page management, distributing targeted location and language responsibilities to specific team members. A member must have at least advanced social network permissions to create a geo-fencing profile.
To create a geo-fencing profile
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage under the organization name.
- Click Manage beside the organization name.
- Hover your mouse over the Facebook Page, click the gear icon , and then select Settings.
- Under Geo-Fencing, click Create Profile.
- Click to select an organization member, enter a country to geotarget, and then a language to target. When a country has been added you will have the option to specify State/Province or City.
- Click Save.