Geo-fencing profiles use geolocation to give Enterprise users the ability to delegate Facebook Page management, distributing targeted location and language responsibilities to specific team members when posting through the legacy composer. A member must have at least advanced social network permissions to create a geo-fencing profile.
To create a geo-fencing profile
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage under the organization name.
- Click Manage beside the organization name.
- Hover your mouse over the Facebook Page, click the gear icon , and then select Settings.
- Under Geo-Fencing, click Create Profile.
- Click to select an organization member, enter a country to geotarget, and then a language to target. When a country has been added you will have the option to specify State/Province or City.
- Click Save.