Teams consist of members and social networks. Team members collaborate in managing the social networks they have access to within the team, and can take advantage of features like assigning messages to each other, sharing stream searches and reporting on team activity.
Members and social networks can be part of multiple teams in the same organization.
Super admins, admins or team admins can create teams. Note that though organization super admins and admins also have team admin status by default, they are not automatically made members of each team. They must also be added as team members to view team assignments.
To create a team
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and select the organization.
- Click Manage next to the organization name.
- Under Teams I Manage, click Add a Team.
- Enter the Team Name.
- Optional: Upload an image to represent the team, invite team members, and add social networks that the team will have access to.
- Click Create Team.
From the organization view, use drag-and-drop to easily add existing social networks and/or members to your teams.
If your organization doesn’t have any members or social networks yet;
Super admins, admins or team admins can delete teams.
Deleting a team also deletes that team's content library, but does not delete members or social networks from the organization.
To delete a team
- Click your profile picture ( by default) in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Manage under the organization name.
- Click Teams under the organization name.
- Select the team from the list on the left.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then click Delete Team.
- Click OK.