How can I review all of my scheduled content?
Scheduled content is managed from the Publisher section of the Hootsuite dashboard.
Publisher auto-filters for up to 200 social profiles and displays up to 300 messages at one time (additional messages will display, if scheduled, as you scroll down).
We recommend filtering by social network if your scheduled content exceeds 300 entries.
To clear your profile filter
- Select Publisher from the launch menu.
- Under Publisher, select Scheduled.
- Click Clear beside the profile filter.
- Select one social network to view scheduled content for a specific profile.
Why are my scheduled messages different colours?
The colours in the Publisher calendars indicate the status of a message:
- In the Scheduled calendar, scheduled messages are blue, messages scheduled with AutoSchedule are light brown, and scheduled messages requiring approval are pink.
- In the Past Scheduled calendar, messages will either be green, meaning the scheduled message published successfully, or red, which means there was an error with the message and it could not publish.
What are the formatting rules for bulk scheduling?
Bulk scheduling is an excellent time saver, allowing you to schedule up to 350 messages at one time, per social network.
Formatting and rules
- Planning on adding a URL? Aim for a message around 120 characters.
- The accepted date format is: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm or dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm (in 24-hour time).
- Set times at least 10 minutes ahead of your upload time.
- Posting times must end in either 5 or 0.
- All other times will be rounded up to the next five-minute slot.
- Define only one message per time slot.
- Duplicate messages are not allowed.
- Save your file as a .csv (comma separated values).
What calendar views are available in Publisher?
There are four ways to view past and present scheduled messages in Hootsuite's Publisher; List (default view), Day, Week and Month.
Will my bulk scheduled messages show in the Scheduled calendar?
All scheduled messages automatically populate in your Publisher's calendar.
Can I use my vanity URL to shorten the links in my bulk scheduled messages?
Absolutely! URLs in bulk scheduling files are shortened using the link shortener that is set as the default shortener in your dashboard.