Article updated: April 28, 2022
Export your data from Hootsuite Impact to Adobe Analytics
Export your metrics from Impact and import them into your Adobe Analytics account for analysis alongside your other reports. Once set up, Impact sends a daily export of your selected data to your Adobe Analytics account.
Before you begin
- Make sure your Adobe Analytics account is connected to Impact (see Connect an Adobe Analytics account to Impact).
- Check that you have Web Service Access permission enabled for your report suite in Adobe Analytics. For more information, see the Adobe Admin Console help article Manage product permissions in the Admin Console.
Select your Impact data for export
- In Hootsuite, go to My other products, and then select Go to Impact. Impact opens in a new tab.
- Select Profiles, and then select Adobe Analytics Export Profile.
- Select next to the Report Suite you want to export.
- Select Provision Evars, select to select your eVars, and then scroll down and select Save. eVars are custom conversion variables used in Adobe Analytics to track success events such as a person visiting your website from a social media post. To learn more, see the Adobe Analytics help article How eVars work.
Note: Select at least three eVars with a FALSE status for both Adobe Enabled and Provisioned. A TRUE status means the eVar is already in use.
- Select Provision Events, select to select your events, and then scroll down and select Save.
Note: Select events with a FALSE status for both Adobe Enabled and Provisioned. A TRUE status means the event is already in use.
- Select the metrics you want to export to Adobe Analytics.
- Select Add Account Metrics, select a social network, and then select to select your account metrics.
Note: The number of metrics you select needs to be the same as the number of custom events you added in step 5. If you don’t have enough custom events, go back to step 5 and add more.
Select your Impact connections
Choose the Impact connections you want to export to your Adobe Analytics account.
- In Impact, select Connections, and then select All Connections.
- Select the Platform Type to open the list, and then select Adobe Analytics.
- In the Adobe Export column, select to select the Impact connections you want to export to Adobe Analytics.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help