Article updated: May 09, 2022
Manage notifications (Business and Enterprise)
Stay on top of social activity and approvals with notifications. You can customize what you get notified about so that you can focus on what matters to you.
Go to Notifications . A red dot lets you know when there are new actions for you to review. Here are some things you should know:
- You can open these for more information.
- You can engage with others here just like you can in Streams.
- You can open an approval here to take action on it in Publisher. Learn how to approve posts from team members.
- If you set notifications for Instagram, we'll send you a reminder when it's time for you to publish a scheduled post. Learn more about creating an Instagram post.
- You can see up to 200 notifications from the past 7 days. When you reach 200, we remove the old ones to make room for the new ones.
Plans: Business and Enterprise
To manage what you get notified about in email, see Manage email notifications.
Customize your notifications
- Go to Notifications, and then select Settings.
- Select your options.
- To customize your product notifications, select Edit. You can customize these by social network or account.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help