Article updated: September 16, 2021
Report on campaign performance
Enterprise customers can associate posts with campaigns as a way to measure social campaign performance. Associating posts with campaigns populates attributes (for example, predefined tags) for each post. You can then create post metric reports and filter metrics by tag or campaign. See Manage tags.
To compare specific campaign performance to that of the overall social account, metrics need to be aggregated at the post level (post level metrics are metrics that begin with the word 'Post' in their name, like 'Post likes' or 'Posts table'). Only post level metrics can be filtered by tag or campaign. You can view your campaign posts in the Post performance view. See View your overall post performance.
Create a campaign performance report
- Go to Analytics .
- If the Analytics navigation is not visible, expand it, and then select New report.
- Select Custom report on the left, and then select Create report.
- Depending on your subscription, you can select from a number of libraries using the options at the top of the window. Select a social network and browse for a metric or use the search bar to search for specific metrics (like those beginning with the word 'Post'). For a description of each metric, see Metrics in Analytics.
- Once you have identified the metric you want to add, you can customize the tile before inserting it into your report. Select Customize to enter a new title for the tile, select a compare or sort by option, change the visualization type (see Visualizations in Analytics reports), or select a different size for your tile. If your data isn't displayed, increase your tile size.
- You can add additional metrics or close the Add a new metric window.
- Point to each tile you've created, and then select .
- Select Data at the top of the Configure tile window, select to filter by tag or campaign, and then close the Configure tile window.
- Continue to configure each post metric to filter by tag or campaign.
Metrics on posts published in the last 31 days will continue to update as you work. If you are a long-time customer, you can find Post metrics data for dates as early Oct 2, 2017.