Article updated: May 09, 2022
Export your scheduled posts
You can export your scheduled or past scheduled posts to a CSV file if you want to use the data somewhere else. Choose from four CSV formats, including a Google CSV file, which you can import into a Google calendar. Past scheduled exports contain the last three months of activity.
Exporting posts does not affect (it does not edit or delete) scheduled content.
Note: Free plan members can only export scheduled (not past scheduled) posts.
Export scheduled or past scheduled posts
- Go to Publisher , and then select the Content tab.
- Select Scheduled or Past Scheduled.
- Optionally, filter by social account.
- Select List, and then point to a post and select the check box, or select all using the check box at the top of the list.
- Select Export to, and then select a CSV file and date format.
- Export files do not contain images.
- When importing CSV files to a Google Calendar, each CSV file must have a unique file name and duplicate rows of data won't import.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help