Article updated: January 17, 2023
Export your content calendar
You can export your Planner content (including scheduled drafts) to CSV file for quick sharing with stakeholders who don't use Hootsuite. For easy collaboration on your social content calendar, you can filter export data by date, social account, post status, and campaign.
Plans: This feature is not available to Free plan members. To change your plan type, see Upgrade your Hootsuite plan type.
Export your content
- Go to Planner .
- Optional: Filter Planner by social account, post status, or campaign. Filters applied to Planner are also applied to your export. Learn more about filtering Planner.
- Select Export, and then choose CSV.
- Optional: Select the checkbox to include unscheduled posts in your organization that are pending approval.
- Select a date range to export, and then select Export. Exports can span up to 365 days, as far back or forward as one year.
Depending on export size, they can take time to generate. You can navigate elsewhere in Hootsuite and we’ll let you know when the export is ready. You’ll also get an email with the export download link. Download links expire one week from the export date.
- Media links are valid for one week from the export date. To refresh expired media links, create a new export file.
- Exports do not currently include post targeting details.
- Exports do not currently include ads for Enterprise plan members using Hootsuite Social Advertising.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help