Article updated: June 21, 2022
Alert members to important content in Amplify
Send notifications and highlight posts to make sure your members know about an important post or a big campaign.
Audience: Amplify admins
Make sure your Amplify members know when you've sent something important to Amplify that you want them to share.
- Go to your Amplify stream , find the post you want to edit, and then select Edit at the bottom of the post.
- Select from the following options:
- Push Notification – When the post is sent to Amplify, send a mobile or email notification to members subscribed to the post’s topics. Members can tap a notification to open the post in Amplify. To receive notifications, they need to allow them on their mobile device.
- Email – When this post is sent to Amplify, send an email to members. You can send emails to all members, or just those subscribed to certain topics. You can customize the email subject and body in Admin settings.
- Feature Post – Pin the post to the top of the member's Amplify view and mark it as a featured post. The post will stay pinned to the top until the member sees it for the first time.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help