Article updated: September 20, 2022
Share your Twitter search stream
You can share Twitter search streams with your team members to make sure you’re all monitoring the same content. You can share both Twitter keyword streams and Twitter search streams.
Share a search stream with a team
- Go to Streams, and then go to your Twitter search stream.
- Select More options at the top of the search stream, and then select Share Stream with team.
- Choose a team to share the stream with, and then select Share.
Shared streams cannot be unshared. They must be deleted from each individual team member's streams view.
Add a shared stream to your streams view
- Go to Streams, and then select Add stream at the top.
- Select Shared with teams on the left, select a team, and then select the streams you want to add to your streams view.
You can share all of your team streams with new team members when they are first invited to an organization. See Add a member to an organization or team.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help