Article updated: September 13, 2021
Add a LinkedIn account
Add a LinkedIn account to Hootsuite to manage publishing and engagement on your profile or Page. Each LinkedIn account can connect up to 100 Pages, including Showcase and University Pages.
Super admins, admins, and those with custom organization permissions to Add Social Networks can add social accounts to organizations.
Before you begin
Hootsuite accesses LinkedIn Pages through a personal LinkedIn account listed as a Super admin on the Page, but you aren’t required to add your personal profile to Hootsuite.
Ensure that your LinkedIn user is a Super admin of the Page you want to add. To learn more, see LinkedIn Page Admin Roles - Overview in the LinkedIn help center.
Add a LinkedIn profile or Page
- In a separate browser tab or window, log out of LinkedIn.
- In Hootsuite, go to My profile, and then select Manage accounts and teams.
- Select + Private account.
Team,Business, and Enterprise plan members in a Hootsuite organization - Select Manage beside the org name, and then select Add a social network.
- Select LinkedIn.
- Enter the LinkedIn account credentials and then select Sign in.
- Select Add beside the Pages and profiles you want to add to Hootsuite, and then select Done.
- Optional: If a selected Page has access to an ad account, select the ad accounts you want to add to Hootsuite, and then select Done. Ad your add accounts to sponsor your LinkedIn Page posts using Hootsuite.
Note: If you have access to Hootsuite Impact, you'll need to add your social accounts to Impact too. See Connect an organic or paid social account to Impact.