Article updated: May 13, 2021
Share stream content - iOS
Share content from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube streams to other apps that support sharing, including your email.
Copy the body of posts for sharing (text and links), or share a link from a post to include a link preview image, if one is available.
Share stream content
- Select Streams.
- Select a stream.
- Select more on a post. In some streams you’ll need to select the post in the stream again to view the engagement buttons below each post.
- Select Share to Other Apps.
- Select the app you want to share the post content to.
Images are only included when sharing tweets, in the form of t.co Twitter shortened links.
Share a link to another app
- In Streams , select a link in a post to open it.
- Select Share.
- Select the app you want to share the link to.
Copy a YouTube video link to your clipboard
- In Streams , select the My Videos stream.
- Select a video, and then select more on the video.
- Select Copy Link.