Article updated: May 16, 2022
Manage an overdue or suspended account
Manage your overdue or suspended account and get back up and running with Hootsuite.
If your account is overdue or suspended, you'll get a notification on the billing page. If your account has been overdue for more than 15 days, access to Hootsuite will be restricted. Update your payment method to continue to use Hootsuite. To manage your overdue or suspended account, do the following:
- Sign in to Hootsuite.
- If your account is suspended, you will be taken directly to the billing page. (To navigate to the billing page from Hootsuite, go to My profile, select Manage my plan, and then select the Billing Info tab.)
- You can change your payment information, re-attempt payment of an outstanding balance, switch to a Free plan, or delete your account:
- If you have an outstanding balance, a Re-attempt payment option is available. Update your payment information and select Re-attempt payment.
- To switch to a Free plan from a paid subscription, select Switch to free plan.
- To delete your account, select Delete my account. Note that deleting an account takes effect immediately and accounts are not recoverable.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help